Sunday, January 31, 2010

first official guests!

it's sunday morning, and I should be frantically downing my fromage frais before running out the door to choir practice. Yet there's a little girly part of me that jumped with excitement when I checked my email this morning and saw that we had our first official wedding guests!

We haven't even sent out invitations yet! Gotta love guests who are so keen to go they reply off the Save the Date. AND I'm even more thrilled because they took use of the potluck feature I concocted on my website that allows them to tick what sort of dish they're going to bring. Amazing!

David and I are planning to do some wedding stuff today, which means I may finally finish my Save the Date labels, and then I can finally have them mailed out. We have 7 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment